Friday, September 09, 2005

Week-end

Expect little if any blogging over the week-end, as I'll be devoting my full energies to preparing a Dungeons & Dragons adventure for a teen program at my library. It's been well over a decade since I've played this game, let alone dungeon master for it. But it's all coming back to me pretty fast. Should be fun.

In light of Jesus' empty tomb and the question of his resurrection, some of the spells for clerics in this game are interesting. D&D makes a distinction between raise dead and resurrection, the latter being a more powerful version of the former. Frankly, I think spells like these make things too easy on the players. But I was never an especially kind dungeon master.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christopher Heard said...

What an interesting coincidence--another confluence of biblioblogging and D&D. My biblioblog is Higgaion and my D&D blog is Fahrvonhier. Enjoy your weekend.

9/09/2005  
Blogger Loren Rosson III said...

Hey Chris, this is nifty. For your good taste in hobbies, I'm adding you to my blogroll.

9/09/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home