Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Da Vinci Panned

The Da Vinci Code currently has a whopping 0% approval rating at Rotten Tomatoes. I've never seen a 0% rating before, and it couldn't have happened to a better film. The rating will probably increase (at least some) as more reviews are added, but for now, have a good laugh.

LAST UPDATE (5/26): It now has a 22% approval rating (out of 184 reviews), which is still woefully rotten. The initial 0% image can be seen on my StumbleUpon blog, preserved for the sake of posterity and amusement. I guess I have a sick mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger stc said...

I've been wondering how it would translate to film. There's an awful lot of dialogue in the book, and that's the part of the book people are responding to. But extensive passages of dialogue aren't going to make for a very entertaining movie.

5/17/2006  
Blogger Stephen C. Carlson said...

I was going to "take one for the team" and watch it so other biblioblogger won't have to. Now, I'm not so sure.

5/19/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home