Friday, September 15, 2006

Nerd Test

How Nerdy Are You? At 43 points I'm somewhere in between the poles of Jim West (10 pts: Not Nerd) and Stephen Carlson (96 pts: Nerd God). I'll have to start genuflecting when I visit Stephen's blog.

UPDATE: Rick Sumner is another Nerd God (97 points), and Rick Brannan comes in pretty high too, High Nerd (87 points). I feel so substandard.

UPDATE (II): Tyler Williams is a Low-Rank Nerd (64 points), and both Kevin Wilson and Brandon Wason fall in at Mid-Rank (71 points each). Tyler registers suprise that I'm so light; frankly it suprised me too. But I simply can't believe Mark Goodacre's pitiful score of 17. Something's not right there.

UPDATE (III): I retook the test, because there were a couple of questions I should have answered differently. I'm still Lightly Nerdy, but at 54 points instead of 43. The question regarding the speed of light has two correct answers, both of which I knew, but chose the "less nerdy" answer; so that was cheating. I also have more RAM on the computer I use most often, so I changed my answer there. Then too I used a different browser this time when taking the test (Firefox instead of Safari). Perhaps the fact that I'm taking this test so seriously should kick me up more points.

I am nerdier than 54% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Goodacre said...

I was a measly 17 -- very disappointing!

9/17/2006  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey- I didn't cheat I promise. I just didn't know the answers! Or not the nerdy ones anyway.

9/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got an 83% Not as good as Rick Sumner, but not too bad.

9/17/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist; here are my results.

9/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home