Saturday, April 28, 2007

How Not to Chastise an 11-Year Old

I normally don't blog this sort of thing, but I can't stop laughing about Alec Baldwin's diatribe against his 11-year-old daughter over a cell phone. It's been made available online, thanks to his vindictive ex-wife Kim Basinger. Listen here.

I kind of like Baldwin as an actor. Of course, anyone who talks this way to an 11-year old (or 12-year old -- Alec doesn't seem to know his own daughter's age) is an ass, but for some reason I can't stop laughing each time I hear this. It could be Baldwin's heavy New York accent (which he does a good job of suppressing elsewhere), or it could just be that I associate the rant with his humorous, foul-mouthed, and hot-tempered role in Scorsese's The Departed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home